On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 02:42:44PM -0600, Kelly Black wrote:

> How do you change the window manager in Debian?

Hrm -- do you have any others installed?  apt-get install fvwm, or
apt-get install icewm or black box, or sawfish or whatever you want.
IIRC, it's handled smoothly and then if you do an 'update-menus' you
should be able to do it live.

> Also, can someone point me to a good Debian book for some of the basics like
> this?

I guess I'd say "Learning Debian GNU/Linux," an O'Reilly title.

--
"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood