Yes.  The printer speaks postscript, and is network compatible.

Last year I purchased a Minolta 1100L laser.
  Ask me about GDI  printers <-(
  Ask me about SOHOWare "printservers"  >-(
  Ask me about finding a place that sells toner cartridges :-0

So I gave up and went with the big guys.  I checked both HP and LinuxPrinting.Org
before I bought.  Printer cost is way more but I expect to make it all up in what I
spend on toner cartridges and lost time (in theory anyway!)