On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 08:58, Scott Dier wrote:
> * Dave Sherman <dsherman at real-time.com> [020104 06:10]:
> > > "In any case, using Linux is not much cheaper than Windows 2000.
>
> Except that the fact that w2k server is the only real way to compare to
> linux, since it actually has true remote administration capibilities.
>
> --
> Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/

I just want to say for the record, I did NOT write the above quote! That
line was quoted by Bob Tanner from an article he linked in his original
post. I replied to his post, and somehow my name got "credited" in
Scott's post above.

My post supplied two URLs with interesting articles comparing the TCO of
Windows vs. Linux.

Anyway, I don't know how or why my post should show up so late, since
the date was Oct 31...

Dave Sherman
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good
with ketchup.