This is one of those things that should be easy, and I'm surprised
that it isn't for you.

Rather than specify programs, I'd suggest a method:  on your Linux
machine, browse to https://localhost:10000 .  If webmin comes up,
you'll have access to a graphics interface that will allow you to do a
bunch of configuration things, including printing for a Windows
network, which is what it sounds like you're trying to do.

If webmin doesn't come up, you don't have it installed or running, and
you should probably start by installing it.

The other advantage is that webmin allows you to configure a lot of
your Linux system, without having to learn the details about all of
the various configuration files.  No question:  you're better off
knowing about all the configuration files, and being able to hack them
directly, but there's also no question that learning all that takes a
lot longer.