On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 12:38:45PM -0600, Robert P. Goldman wrote:

> I've used Coyote and been pretty happy with it; this for protecting
> a DSL connected net.

I'll second that, but I was just following Timothy Wilson's lead.

Coyote was very easy to set up, once I got my NIC's to play nice.  The
neat thing was using Donald Becker's (www.scyld.com) ***Linux***
hardware config tools to set I/O addresses and IRQ's on old ISA
cards.

Also, Josh (insert last name) is committed enough to it enough that he
has set up a server room in the basement of his house and moved
hardware there.  There is a nice set of pix about the move at
www.coyotelinux.com.

--
"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood