Please stop the snippiness!

I understand not wanting to convert a working,
and probably expensive, paintball gun to it's
base model for a tournament.

I understand not wanting to play if you cannot
use the, probably expensive, gun you bought.

I also understand that playing with pump guns
and paint sprayers are two different games. I
don't think either game is that much more fun
than the other, but I do know that paint sprayers
have a marked advantage over pump guns.
They also make me buy more paint (and paint
ain't that cheap).

The last is why I would choose pumps only
anytime. :-) But that is just me. And many
tournament organizers.

>>> lxy at cloudnet.com 02/28/02 11:45AM >>>
>What's all this talk about guns?  Real men use their BARE HANDS.

Yeah, but then you only get one shot,
then you're out. ;-)