On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> as for me, count me in on the side of munging the Reply-To: header. makes
> replying to the list much more convenient. I hit 'reply' to reply to the
> list; and if I feel like personally bothering the original poster with my
> drivel, as well as the list in general, I hit 'reply to all'.
> these are the common cases.

Hmm.. this goes against what I perceived to be the general mailing list
logic.  To reply to the sender, hit reply.  To reply to the list, reply to
all.  This is the way I was taught to set up lists and they way I always
do it.  I thought that was just kind of accepted as the method everyone
used.

Is there an RFC on this anywhere?

-Brian