On Sunday 24 February 2002 12:44 am, Chris Johnson Bidler wrote:
> Joel Rosenberg wrote:
> >On Saturday 23 February 2002 01:32 pm, Michael Kellen wrote:
> >>I use a Visor with Serial Sync.  Works fine with evolution.  I also
> >>strongly recommend the sitescooper and plucker apps to keep your
> >>handheld's memory full of articles to read during meetings.
> >>
> >>Michael Kellen
> >
> >Anybody know if there's equivalents that work with jpilot?
>
> There's actually an Avantgo plugin for jpilot:
>
> http://www.tomw.org/malsync/
>
> Contains a link (under 'external links') for the jpilot plugin.
> You set up 'malsync' to talk to your Avantgo account, and
> the jpilot plugin functions as a conduit.
>
> I love it. ^_^

Understandable; I got both malsync and the jpilot conduit working with only a
little trouble -- necessary to RTFM, unsurprisingly -- and it is neat.

One problem, though:  apparently randomly, if I replace my Visor in its USB
cradle, I lose my USB mouse, both for console and X purposes.

I can't seem to find any simple way to restart it -- is there one?

--
There's a widow in sleepy Chester