We are also looking for spaces to use these computers.  Like I say below,
there will be multiple language groups working separately.  I have some
flyers made up.  I just have to talk with some one over at the church to
expand the potluck to 3 hours and to make it monthly.

---the contents of the flyer---

The Collective Sage is organizing
the creation of audio CD's that
teach language and culture through
the use of fables.

Storytellers, Musicians, and Translators
of all languages are invited to
The Language CD Potluck Breakfast
every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month
11am to 2pm at the Walker Church