I remember seeing the CEO on tv a some years back and the story was on the
racks of clothes and other things that had a Made in the USA plaquard on the
rack of merchandise.  Well the merchandise wasn't made in the USA is what
the story was about.
Also going into their stores just seem tacky and dirty and cluttered.  Also
due to their volume I think they get COTS electronic items made to their
spec and might have different (cheaper) components in them that what you
think is the same model down the street (my opinion).