No.  It means (for me at least) to bring people together from many different
cultures to work on a fun project.  I'd like to know more languages.  I only
know English, my girlfriend knows Spanish and some French, and right now she
is in Japan teaching English to little kids, I've got to catch up! (most
kids in the world know more than one language, but not American kids).

The Walker Church is letting us use the space, it's not their project, but
they do like the idea.  The Collective Sage is working on this project.
Don't be afraid of the Walker Church, it's just a community center that some
people go to on Sundays for spiritual stuff.  They are dedicated to the
community, not to "Saving" people from "Sin".  Their not even all
Christians! (there is more than one religion over there, no, only one, love)
KFAI radio started out there with a tiny little setup that broad casted a
few blocks.  The Heart Of The Beast Theater started there too, you know, the
people that host the May Day Festival. They have helped many other groups
start out also.

Just the potlucks will be over there. We'll have to find other places to set
up audio editing computers. I don't know where yet. I have a cafe in mind
that is closed in the evenings, haven't talked with them yet. I don't even
know what fables. Thats not up to me, I'm just the focalizer, not a leader.
My job it to provide spaces and the tools, to provide technical support, and
the project it self.  I sent a message to this group because I know I need
help setting up the computers.  Setting up DeMuDi machines will be a fun
project for a Linux group, I'm sure.

I'm also getting a hold of people who have experience in radio drama. I'm
sure they would like to know about how cheap and easy it is to set up a
recording studio using free software and second hand computers. I really
like radio drama (audio theater?), except I heard a cop show once, it was
just as lame as a TV cop show.  I like Ruby, The Galactic Gumshoe. check out
www.zbs.org They got style! There is also 2000X wich does a lot of old
sci-fi stuff from way hela long time ago, like the 20's and 30's.  They have
a more serious style, no comedy.

So, a few Linux folks, some radio drama people, and a bunch of immigrant
storytellers and musicians, We'll produce some works of art that will be
educational and free.

The Collective Sage is sort of a "Free Education Foundation" that will start
projects like this.  Once we are a non profit we'll get a hold of a space
that will be dedicated to free classes, so any one in the community can hold
what ever classes they want (like how to install Linux on that old PC you
found in the ally).

The Collective Sage, right now, is just me.  There are a few people who are
interested in helping me get things going.  The only thing is that I work on
an organic farm, and this time of year is very busy in the greenhouses.
(Fat overtime check at the end of may after 6 70 hour weeks!) But between
planting and harvest I'll have more time to play.

Www.CollectiveSage.org