> Works fine on my machine with 2.4.17.  Which V4L interface
> are you using? V4L
> or V4L2?  The second one has far more options, but seems to
> break easily.

/dev/v4l/video0
So v4l?  What's v4l2?

> Also, did you compile any of the drivers into the kernel or
> leave them as
> modules? It almost certainly wont work unless they are modules.

Everything is compiled as modules.  I've seen others post the same problem
to several mailing lists, however, I haven't found a solution.

I also have another bttv based vid capture card that I want to install, but
I need to get this TV card working again first.

Jay