I used to use Applixware about 5 years ago, and it was a sweet product even
back then.  I would definitely suggest trying it out.

The hancom stuff looks OK, but their professional suite just comes with
extra stuff that you can download for free from thekompany.com.

If I were to blindly pick one though, it would definitely be Applixware.

Jay