If you are talking about hp part number C4195A you don't need a repair shop,
just order one and put it in yourself.  It is a regular maintainence item,
if
you use the printer mostly for color printing (like we do) the drum will
need
to be replaced every 6300 pages or so. (600 pages is way low, although if
the
drum is exposed to light for more than 15 seconds it will be damaged, maybe
someone took a nice long look at it during install.)

We have had fairly good luck with IKON Office Solutions they service all
of our HP 4000 and 5000 series printers.  Our color one has not needed
service yet but I would assume they work on those also.

Service 952 841 4600
Supplies 952 885 3770

I wonder if maybe you just got a bad drum, I know that the magenta cartridge
that
came with our printer only lasted about a week (600 pages) and then leaked
that nice
hot pink toner all over the damn place.  (I looked like I had been tie dyed
by the time
I was done cleaning that mess up.)  One call to HP and we had a new toner
cartridge
the next day.  They even pay for the shipping to recycle the used ones, be
it toner or drum.

Good luck.