On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 05:58:24PM -0600, Callum Lerwick wrote:
>So I haven't been paying attention to the list for a while. Whee. Two
>things:

Welcome back. Where the heck is that bogus "resume" you used to have? I was
telling someone about it the other day and tried to find it.

>apt-get for RPM rules. I upgraded in place my redhat 7.0 to 7.2. Is
>there any reason why our RedHat mirror isn't apt-gettable? I looked
>around in the archives here and in redhat-mirror and didn't spot any
>discussion as to why not, nor any big want for it to be done either...

I'm pretty sure we could get Bob to setup a cron job to recreate the
packages.gz files after a sync. I think that's all it would take.

Yes. Take a look at http://freshrpms.net.

>Also, the latest GAIM rules. I've got ICQ, AIM, MSN, and Jabber all in
>one client. However I don't know anyone else using jabber. I'm NinjaSeg
>on jabber.org. Any tclugers using it? It'd be neat if the members list
>had an option to put in your jabber and other IM IDs and search for
>others...

I agree.

Didn't you used to be a debian user too?

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.