So I haven't been paying attention to the list for a while. Whee. Two
things:

apt-get for RPM rules. I upgraded in place my redhat 7.0 to 7.2. Is
there any reason why our RedHat mirror isn't apt-gettable? I looked
around in the archives here and in redhat-mirror and didn't spot any
discussion as to why not, nor any big want for it to be done either...

C'mon redhatters? Anyone else want it?

Also, the latest GAIM rules. I've got ICQ, AIM, MSN, and Jabber all in
one client. However I don't know anyone else using jabber. I'm NinjaSeg
on jabber.org. Any tclugers using it? It'd be neat if the members list
had an option to put in your jabber and other IM IDs and search for
others...