Now that I started this controversy on  ON or Off topic and I won't comment
on the number of items I have seen on this list since that were definitely
Off Topic and not labeled as such.
Can someone translate in very simple succinct terms what the "X-message-flag
and "winmail.dat" means?
It may be very simple and basic but I believe ON Topic.

tia