On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 12:42:24PM -0600, Rodd Ahrenstorff wrote:
> On Sunday 10 February 2002 9:48 pm, John J. Trammell wrote:
> > <hint>
> > If I had wanted to receive TCPC announcements, I would have
> > subscribed to tcpc-announce at whatever.org.
> > </hint>
>
> Now c'mon...is it really that bad?  An announcement or two...

One or two isn't bad.  But this is the second one in the last week
and I really don't want it to become a habit.  If the TCLUG list
starts receiving (continues to receive?) announcements of every TCPC
meeting (which, I get the impression, are held at least weekly), I
will be thoroughly annoyed.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss