I am using minicom to configure RAIDs at work (instead of using hyperterm
like everyone else around here)  that works all fine and dandy.  I can
connect, send commands, whatever...
my problem is that in order to upgrade the firmware, it is standard to use
zmodem to send the new firmware image to the RAID controller.  from what
I've gathered, sz should send the image, but all sz does is blurt out the
same output that i last got in my minicom screen, and hang itself.
if anyone does anything of the sort, could you tell me if this command
looks right.  from reading the man, it looks like this should be right,
but I may lack fundamental knowledge of the zmodem protocol, or something
like that...
# sz -b --zmodem <filename> /dev/ttyS0
-b because the file is a binary image, and --zmodem just to be safe...i
have tried it without those two options with the exact same results.
/dev/ttyS0 is where i connect to the controller in minicom.
I have tried sending with sz while connected with minicom, and after
disconnecting.  same thing.
any ideas?
thanks,

- Kremer