<snip>
>> and mutt just doesn't like email folders created by lookout.

>Huh?  You mean the LookOut *.pst files?  Sylpheed understands these?
>Kmail does?  Evolution does?  Weird.  Can you export the folder to a
>standard mbox format?

Does anybody know of a way to export Outlook .pst files into anything that
is readable by the rest of the world?  Or, alternatively, the Outlook
Express 6.x  .dbx files into something that can be imported into a Linux
mail client?  The two understand each other, but I have been unable to get
anything else to read them...

Thanks,

James Spinti
jspinti at dartdist dot com