Are you trying to run both PHP3 and PHP4 as Apache modules?

As far as I can remember, only one will work (as a module) at
a time. Running one or both as CGI should be workable though.

>>> lxy at cloudnet.com 02/11/02 02:31PM >>>
>Actually, I got Apache running OK with PHP3, still have some issues with
v4.
>> Why is /etc/httpd your server root? And why do you symlink /usr stuff
>> into /etc?
>Redhat installs it there by default.  I think they still do.

It can sometimes be so much easier (for me, at least)
to ignore Red Hat's arrangement-of-the-distro and
install apps (like Apache) from source, but only if I want
something different from their test "stock" offering.