| much more power.  The newest Mozilla is fairly snappy, so I wouldn't let
| it scare you off, though the standard netscape 4.78 works well.

Yes, the latest Mozilla is rather snappy, but I've only run it on a 900Mhz
P3 and a 700Mhz Athlon, both with plenty of RAM. No idea how it would do
on, say, my p266 laptop. I use Opera on my laptop, and I think Opera is
better on smaller displays than Mozilla.

I'd suggest checking out Galeon or Konqueror, but they will require you to
load many GNOME or KDE libs, which isn't bad if you're running GNOME or
KDE as the libs would already be loaded, but if you're not running GNOME
or KDE, it might impact performance a bit. I know that konqueror will
launch some kde session managment and other related processes as well.

Mozilla or Opera are my suggestions. Netscape is just to old... ;)

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making
a stable operating system and Linus Torvalds claims
to be trying to take over the world."