On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 09:16, mjn wrote:
> I uploaded a zip file to our novell ftp server in acsii mode and now I
> cannot unpack it...any utilities out there to fix this?  I really don't
> understand WHY it doesn't open any longer...

Please populate your subject: lines with information related to the
content of the mail. It'll help you as much as it will help the rest of
the group. Many of us get boatloads of mail and we scan subjects and
only read those posts of interest or when we think we may be able to
help with the problem.

A good subject in this case would be:
Subject: OT: Hard time accessing file on novell share

The "OT" at the front means "Off Topic" since, this is a linux related
list, messages about novell ftp services are definitely off-topic. You
can still post them because there's a good chance there's a
novell-wizard on the list.

HTH

> I am dumb.

Watch out, the last time I called myself an idiot it became a nickname
that nearly everyone in the LUG knows me by.

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.

pub  1024D/9A0DDC59 2001-12-12 Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com>
     Key fingerprint = 8FCD A1EE CEA7 DEE1 9361  F32C 0A90 30D1 9A0D
DC59
sub  1024g/1FC75C99 2001-12-12