On Monday 28 January 2002 21:55, Raymond Norton wrote:
> I am using sendmail 8.11.x, and would like to implement IMAP with a GUI
> interface. Any good free solutions recommended?
>

> Raymond

Do you want a browser based interface? If so there are a couple of options.
If you want a PHP solution the two I know of are Squirelmail and IMP. I've
not used either of these but did consider them when OWA was not working at a
site I was at last year. If you're interested in a Zope based solution,
WorldPilot is still out there. Its a little "stale", in that I don't think
any work has been done on it in almost 2 years.

Hope this helps.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com