Interesting concept.

As an aside; I've been reading 'Information Architecture for the World Wide
Web' published by O'Reilly ISBN 1-56592-282-4. It stresses Usability Testing
alot. (As do others)

I would like to some usability tests done on his concept.... (wishful
thinking)

I am not trying to be difficult, but why reinvent the wheel? Yes, many
concepts should be re-examined and re-tested, but does his system really
offer much better results than the folders and files.

Oh well, I'll be quiet, it all comes down to prefference. As long as I have
the traditional folder/files model alongside the command line I am happy and
eventually might learn new things. If Linux GUI's adopt a Scopeware style
thingy alongside the current model I ain't misbehaivin'.

I guess all I want is options, prefferably co-existing options.

--
Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET