On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 20:55, Jeff Clark wrote:

I prefer David Hinds pcmcia-cs package for wavlan needs
http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net

> > I just got a couple orinoco cards today after messing around with the
> > D-Link cards for several days.  I got the orinoco cards up and running
> > with the orinoco_cs driver with little trouble.  My only complaint is
> > that it's running at 2 Mbps right now and I'd like to bump it up if
> > possible.

Not _all_ drivers support this. See above. iwconfig will tell you what
the rate is set at. also search freshmeat for "wavemom" it's an ncurses
app for monitoring radio cards.

--
Ben Lutgens				http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator			Sistina Software Inc.

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on
fire."
	- George Carlin