On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 20:18, Florin Iucha wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 04:29:51PM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> > Yes.  It's true that I run a mailing list that does not allow
> > posting from Windows users.
>
> I just hope it's not TCLUG.

It's not, that was a quote from the link posted. Too bad, wish the lug
list was that way.

> The bar might be too high for lurkers that want to "feel" the
> environment before taking the plunge. And somebody who posts a message
> every other week is a lurker...

well this is a Linux User Group.......

--
Ben Lutgens				http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator			Sistina Software Inc.

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on
fire."
	- George Carlin