On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 04:18:23PM -0600, Samir M. Nassar wrote:
> In the past I've taken part in micronations/simulated nations and I want to
> get into the game again.
>
> Is anybody on the list here interested in running a micronation?

Not quite sure what sort of game you mean, but I've just been
reminded of a couple of my own barely-started projects which I
eventually inteneded to merge into something vaguely resembling an
MMORPG...

Let me know what, if anything, comes together.  Depending on where my
project(s) are at, I may well be interested in helping out.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss