Quoting Shawn Fertch (fertch at mninter.net):
>   Aside from smoothwall, what other firewall would you recommend?
> Everything that I seem to be reading about Smoothwall is turning it sour.
> It's still at the 2.2 kernel, and I'd like to move up to the 2.4 kernel.
> I tried to build my own firewall, however, I lacked the time to really
> devote to a project of that tasking.

Upgrade to Redhat 7.2, check the "high" security on the firewall configuration
page and your done.

A nessus scan of a default 7.2 install with high security show no
vunerabilities.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500