I would like to see a Debian install.  As one who side-steps the installers
to "fix" what I see as problems with the installation process, I would like
to see how it really is supposed to work.

If I learn more about how Debian works, I would probably make a good
de-bugger for it (and possibly a maintainer of some packages some day).

I don't see learning another distributions install tools as simply preaching
to the choir.  I see it more as giving someone the opportunity to see other
tools (and other porting projects to get the nifty neat-o tools ported to
other distros).

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ