On Monday 28 January 2002 01:07 pm, you wrote:
> i was wondering about the installfest and the call for volunteers, are we
> expecting an infusion of newbies? not that i think that volunteering is bad
> or that i am complaining, but giving a presentation on how to install
> debian or redhat to the lug regulars is like preaching to the choir.
>
>  -munir

Well for one, I need preaching to. There must be others there as well.

Off Topic slightly.

Is the LUG advertising the install fest outside the LUG mailing list? It
might attract interested parties. Maybe for future install fests we can
invite businesses to try and convince them to make a move towards Linux.

If not the Linux User Group, who then?

Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET