In the past I've taken part in micronations/simulated nations and I want to
get into the game again.

Is anybody on the list here interested in running a micronation?

I want to develop my design skills further and it is good to have a project
to work on.

Alongside, I want to show that this project can be done on Open Source
Software. (PHP, *SQL, Apache, odds and ends) using OSS (Created on Linux,
using Linux apps, run on a Linux box)

This could be something for the server maniacs and for desktop users.

I am thinking it would be best to set up the framework and let those who want
actually play 'the game'.

Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET