I use Outlook because no email client under linux will handle my mailbox
size gracefully (squirrelmail is the only thing that comes close, weird),
and I need the scheduling crap to interact with the rest of the company.
But, I can still read Bob's messages just fine.  And if I couldn't, I would
just ignore them.  :)