On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 11:27, John J. Trammell wrote:
> I agree.  Any TCPC members who want to "join" (whatever that means)
> the LUG can do so, and likewise I presume.  No need to make any sort
> of formal arrangement between the two.

I move that we shut down this crappy LUG, uninstall linux on all our
servers right now, sever all ties with each other and join TCPC and show
them and ourselves the true value of using Microsoft (TM) products.
Cause we all know that is the future.

YHBT HAND :-)

On a more serious side:

or we could stop worrying about it cause the LUG's not going anywhere
without a popular consensus. There really ISN'T any "leadership" we're
more like a semi-organized mob lead by
whom-ever-suggests-something-cool-first. Ask Clay I'm sure he'll not
disagree with that sentiment too much.

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.

pub  1024D/9A0DDC59 2001-12-12 Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com>
     Key fingerprint = 8FCD A1EE CEA7 DEE1 9361  F32C 0A90 30D1 9A0D
DC59
sub  1024g/1FC75C99 2001-12-12