Hello,
    I'm fairly new to Linux, (and enjoying every moment) and I have a question about the /etc/lilo.conf file.  I'm currently running RH 7.1 on an AthlonXP 1700+, and I've read recently and experienced the AGP bug (if it can be called that) when using non Pentium processors.  Everyone is saying to give the argument ' mem=nopentium ' to the kernel at boot.  My question is where in the lilo.conf file should this be placed exactly?  Is there a specific place, or can it go anywhere?  Thanks for the help

Jeff