I have to say that I've gotten plenty of assistance and patience from participants here at TCLUG both online and at the Installfests. There is a reasonable expectation that people will at least read up on what they're trying to do, before they ask questions. This is a good thing. It breeds competence, instead of dependency, which in the IT field, costs time and $$.