On Thursday 31 January 2002 10:37 pm, Terry Houle wrote:
>The General
> Meeting is the second Tuesday of the month and in the evening at 7PM.
> So the short answer to the question is TCPC is trying to offer some of the
> "seminar" that are desired.  I believe our April General Meeting does not
> have a speaker lined up and that would be the next opportunity for Linux.

...Another good opportunity, but unfortunately I work in the evenings.  Linux
is starting to get noticed by the press and that certainly helps spread the
word to the general public.  Your grass-roots effort to bring new Linux users
into the fold helps to keep the long tradition of "community" alive-and-well.
 Your diligence is appreciated Terry.  I will have my article on Lycoris
Linux finished soon and hope to present at next months meeting on Saturday.

Also notice that Xandros (www.Xandros.net) is soon to release version 1.0 of
thier Linux Desktop OS to beta testers.  This distribution is based on Corel
Linux and may prove to be the best of all for newbies.  I signed up to be a
beta tester and hope to see good things...