I am sorry! I have had a stroke and am trying to work on this thing.
I seem to get messages out of here, but it show me error message.Right now
I an useing a windows program, because I cannot get into my Linux,  I can
get into the Linux program of Caldera but I cannot get into my Madgrake, or
SuSe program to send mail. I cannot change the Caldera to conect to the
ISP. to say the lease, I am fighting this and trying to get it working.
Thanky you for the help, I am getting thing slowly together here.