From: Ben Bargabus
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Sent: 8/24/02 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] WTF! MS ads on SourceForge!

> Corporations have no morals.

Corporations are not mythical beasts, they are simply the sum of all
their workers and stockholders.  It's real easy to bash a faceless
company but try telling Fred from accounting that he's the devil because
of the way he interpreted our maze of financial laws.  (sorry for the
off-topic rant but this climate of demonizing corporate America is
really starting to get on my nerves)
Later,
Ben (part of a corporation as a programmer and complete with morals).
Minnesota
http://www.mn-linux.org
tclug-list at mn-linux.org