On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 09:37:58AM -0500, Mike Jentges wrote:

> And then..... There's dependancies. More dependancies. Then there's those nasty dependancy issues.

Yeah, it's great, I can install a program and it actually works, unlike
some of my experiences with debian where it kinda halfway says that you
might want to install the other unnamed package that provides <foo>
(and of course, you're left wondering what the name of that package is)

It's nice to see that apt has made its way over to a decent distribution.

=)