On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 08:35:53AM -0500, Lorry wrote:
>I set up a poll with two purposes in mind.
>
>1. A couple of beermeeting regulars (including myself of course) won't be
>able to make it on Thursdays anymore, so I want to see how many people care
>what day it is and which day is best for everyone.  There could be a large
>number of you who won't go on any day other than Thursday, or a large
>number who have been waiting for it to be any day other than Thursday, so I
>want to see all this.  If everyone wants to keep it, that's fine, but I'll
>be turning over the planning duties to someone who can actually go.

I for one will find a way to go on whatever day is decided upon.  I
really enjoy the bi-weekly meetings.  I do prefer the places that 1)
have more than just old-old-old people as patrons 2) have wireless Inet
3) have tab b33r 4) are somewhat central

I am in no way volunteering to organize these meetings.  My hat is off
to Lory and Jacque for all their respective efforts.  Maybe we can just
pick a dozen or so places and put them in a database and have it select
the place for us.  Just a thought.  Happy drinking...