I set up a poll with two purposes in mind.

1. A couple of beermeeting regulars (including myself of course) won't be
able to make it on Thursdays anymore, so I want to see how many people care
what day it is and which day is best for everyone.  There could be a large
number of you who won't go on any day other than Thursday, or a large
number who have been waiting for it to be any day other than Thursday, so I
want to see all this.  If everyone wants to keep it, that's fine, but I'll
be turning over the planning duties to someone who can actually go.

2. I want to see which places everyone does and does not like to go for
beermeetings.  Just because I had a good time doesn't mean everyone else
hated it, so I want to see what everyone thinks to help me or the new
planner plan.  I listed a few I could think of, and if you think of one I
left out, feel free to email me your comments about wherever.  If a new
planner is elected, I'll pass on the info.

Thanks for your help!

Lorry