Not that it matters, but your account is actually @umn.edu now. NTS
migrated off the @tc... about a year ago.
</nitpick>

btw, hi to everyone, new to the list, etc. etc.
-John

>>> mitc0185 at tc.umn.edu 08/07/02 10:36PM >>>
Ok, perhaps I can shed a little more light on my situation.

My mail account is @tc.umn.edu, so maybe someone has some familiarity
with the way they do things.

Here's an idea: I could set up fetchmail on my box and get everything
from tc.umn.edu via POP3. I could then run imap service from this box so
I can see my email from work. I wouldn't have to worry about disk space
(except for my own, of which there's plenty) either.

Eh?

EM