Just wanted to say thanks for hosting our meetings at the U of M,
its a great place to have meetings at, hope the U can continue to
host them.

I downloaded something from sourceforge.net last night, and was happy
to find a U of M gopher icon on a download site.
Good job promoting our state and school!