> You can look at Bynari, Ximian Exhange plugin, but they are
> not as good as Exchange and Outlook.

Bynari sucks.  Just try a demo of it, it likes to crash repeatedly, even
more than outlook.

> At Real Time, if a customer wants all the features of
> outlook/exchange, we explain the risks of outlook (viruses,
> etc), the risk of exchange (like the difficulty in backing up
> the mondo-inbox-file) and conceed Microsoft's -superior
> integrated- solution.

This is not really the case anymore.  Exchange 2000 will store mail in a SQL
database if you tell it to, then you just back up the database.  Don't get
me wrong, I still think it sucks, but it's gotten better.

Jay