Quoting Chad Walstrom (chewie at wookimus.net):
> Regardless, David, do you know what the Apache board plans?  Also, you
> do know that this email list is publically archived.  Did you make a
> slip and reveal Apache's "secret" plans to "dump" Java?

I really hope this does not happen, I use much of the Apache Project code in my
day-2-day programming. I have contributed hard cold cash to the project to show
my appreciation for the effort.

I understand Apache's grip, it's just sucks that such extreme measure are needed
to get Sun to listen.
--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500