On Sunday 21 April 2002 02:35, you wrote:
> YDL 2.2 does not seem to recognize the standard
> Apple mouse (it's an older computer, perhaps 6-7 years old. What type of
> mouse is this? PS/2? ).

ADB (Apple Desktop Bus) mouse, 1 button, teardrop shaped, right ?

> I have not gotten any solid answers for this problem. Can anyone help me
> out by suggesting a way that I can get YDL to recognize my mouse? Do I have

When does you mouse fail ? At the graphical login ?

If so, then try this:

At the graphical log-in screen, press control-option-F2.

Log in as root.

Type "Xconfigurator", without the quotes.

Follow the steps that it walks you through, as it did during the install,
except choose the *text* log-in.

Use the "startx" command to start up X.  Hopefully your mouse'll work fine
from that point on. The ADB mouse is quite well supported, really.

Did you say that it worked fine during the installation or did you you the
text installer image ?

MJF