On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Jackie LaVaque wrote:

> (it's an older computer, perhaps 6-7 years old. What type of mouse is this?
> PS/2? ).

iirc it  is called an ADB mouse, the cable looks exactly like an S-Video
cable

> I have not gotten any solid answers for this problem. Can anyone help me out
> by suggesting a way that I can get YDL to recognize my mouse? Do I have to
> do something in the config files? If so, I'll need to know exactly what to
> do in there, and how to find it, because I"m a total newbie to this stuff.

It has been a long ass time since i last installed YDL (must be over a
year now) but since it is RedHat based you should be able to use
mouseconfig to configure the mouse for console

i never tried getting X to work on a mac so i am not sure on the exact
line for X, i am sure spencer can help you more with that.

 -munir