>>For everyones enjoyment, perhaps we can zap this person from the list.

>I second the motion. What tool.

Why?  Is Linux all of a sudden only open to people who are unable to
keep a civil level of language?  Is open source only open to people who
are only willing to allow language that many find offensive?

Perhaps the nay sayers about Linux and open source are right.  We're a
bunch of bigots who only want our own way.  We talk about choice, but
what we really mean is chose our way or the highway.  How is that
different than Microsoft or Sun or ... name your favorite vendor.

If I understand correctly, those of you who are offended by someone
being offended by your choice of language have already put filters in
place.

Yes, the auto-responder should not reply to mailing lists, but that is
an issue for you to take up with the admin, not a real reason to bounce
the person from the mailing list.  Other mailing lists have the same
problem, so far this is the only mailing list that I belong to that has
suggested such draconian measures.
--
Thanks,

James Spinti