On 12 Apr 2002 at 18:21, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Last night on irc I got introduced to frozen-bubble, pretty addictive 2-D game
> writtin in perl. I was blown away by the quality of the game and shocked to
> find out it was written in perl.

Glad to know that I wasn't the only one last night wasting time with
Frozen Bubble.  :-)  It took about 5 hours for noodle-nut me to get
all the package dependencies working together, but it was worth it.

I also like GLTron when it works.  Something happened in 0.61
which causes it not to work on my box anymore.  It just keeps
crashing/GAME IS PAUSED without any frame movement.

I am playing around with SDL, and would be interested in seeing
more talk about this.

Domo.  Ja na.

Brandon Freels
(brandon at rhinoventures.com, ICQ#: 2695168, Online-Gaming:
Spittledung)
"I'm witty naturally.  I don't need quotes!"

GOLEM Web Slab:  http://www.rhinoventures.com/golem/